I hope you're all keeping warm and safe.
As things stand, rehearsals are still on for Sunday, HOWEVER this is dependent on the weather easing up, and on it being safe for people to travel. It could also mean that the tech run has to be postponed if we cannot do a full run. Torbay is thawing a smidge but a lot of places aren't yet. We will (hopefully) know more tomorrow.
Please note that there may be issues with the Dawlish railway line, and there is damage to the main road at Torquay. (and the main road at Slapton is swept away though that shouldn't, as far as I know, affect anyone in the cast)